The ultimate LinkedIn for Sales masterclass course created specifically for business development, sales & marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, and self-employed business owners.
Isn't it time you became a smarter, more efficient LinkedIn user?
What will I learn in this course?
Great LinkedIn strategy starts with great marketing strategy! Before we go anywhere near personal profiles, connecting or indeed, content, we need to look at how much do we know (or don't know) about the people that we are trying to influence! Perfect for non-marketers, this snapshot of core marketing foundations include:
- Goals, gaps, success
- Building trust and selling subtly
- Who am I selling to?
- Louise's LinkedIn Ground Rules
- Your LinkedIn Strategy
Essential Privacy Settings
- 3 essential privacy settings to give you more confidence when using LinkedIn.
- Control how much (or how little) information is given away when you look at someone else's LinkedIn profile
- Don't want people to know when you update your job title? Turn off this setting and save your blushes!
- What do non-first degree connections see when they land on your profile?
Your Personal Profile
The big section. 9 sections on your personal profile to revamp for a polished and professional profile that builds trust!
- Cover image
- Why you need a good profile photo
- How to update your profile photo quickly and easily
- The 'Featured' section
- The 'About' section
- Experience / Work history
- Recommendations v. Endorsements
Personal Headline (VERY IMPORTANT!)
- What is your headline and why it's important?
- LinkedIn as a search engine and how we influence it - and why!
- Headline examples to inspire you
- Keywords? What are they?
- Why keywords are so valuable and powerful
- Finding your keywords
- TASK - defining your keywords
A hugely overlooked area in LinkedIn. Think of your network and community on LinkedIn as your bitcoin investment. And the beauty of connecting on LinkedIn? You can do it online, globally with the click of a button. The LinkedIn app & QR codes come in handy here too. But there is an etiquette to connecting!
- 4 ways to grow your network on (and off) LinkedIn.
- Finding relevant people to connect with on LinkedIn using the FREE search filter.
- Connecting confidently on desktop AND the one big thing (not to do) on mobile
- Using QR codes to connect quickly and easily (mobile app only)
Content (personal profiles)
Finally you say! Without a doubt, content is the topic I get asked about the most. It's tangible, and gets the most attention. But it can be a surefire way to annoy people if you get it wrong. We cover all you need to know about creating powerful and purposeful personal profile content.
- Content ground rules
- Personal page content v. company page content
- Why do we post content?
- When to post!
- A content posting checklist
- Different types of content
- How to post, like, comment and share content
- How to measure analytics and why this is essential!
LinkedIn company pages
The LinkedIn company pages often get created and then forgotten about. Or companies forget about the power of their employee's LinkedIn personal pages. But company pages can be an asset when used properly. Everything you need to know about setting up and running a successful LinkedIn company page.
Creating a company page
- Updating the various sections and elements
- Adding administrators
- Accessing the company page on desktop and mobile
Company page content - theory, strategy and examples
- Posting, liking, sharing and commenting on posts
- How (and why) your employees should tag company pages in their posts
- Interacting with posts when tagged in them
Company Page Analytics
- All about the data - company page analytics
Click the arrow below to see the full module list.
(Yep, it's a HUGE course that will transform how to you use the free LinkedIn plan!)
- Overview > Personal Profiles (0:56)
- How to update your cover image / banner image (3:24)
- Updating your location (1:26)
- Your Profile photo and why it's important (2:19)
- Your Profile photo - how to update (1:18)
- Your Personal Headline - Introduction (0:39)
- What is my headline? (5:01)
- LinkedIn - the search engine (1:37)
- Headline Examples (1:41)
- Finding my Keywords (5:43)
- TASK: Defining, crafting and shaping your personal brand through keywords (2:45)
- Summary > Headline (2:26)
- The 'Featured' section (3:24)
- The 'About' section (4:57)
- Experience / work history (9:09)
- Recommendations v. Endorsements (10:17)
- Summary > Personal Profiles (1:51)
- Overview > Connecting (0:45)
- 4 ways we can grow our Network on and off LinkedIn (2:06)
- Basics of Search in LinkedIn (3:23)
- Personalising a connection request - desktop (2:39)
- Personalising a connecton request - mobile (0:57)
- Using QR Codes to connect quickly and easily (mobile app only) (2:41)
- Summary > Connecting (0:45)
Purchase LinkedIn for Sales Ultimate A-Z Masterclass Today!
Hi, I’m Louise Bunyan, Founder of Smartfoxtraining.com & Your Trainer
I've trained over 1,000 people (in person!) in LinkedIn for jobseekers and sales, across all skill levels, since 2017.
I discovered how to use my marketing strategy expertise with my SEO, website copywriting and digital marketing skills to optimise my LinkedIn profile, making it stand out, shine and build trust.
Next, I founded smartfox.ie and created in-depth training training packages for entrepreneurs, sales, business development and marketing teams on how to get the most out of the free LinkedIn plan.
Now, I've transformed all of my rigorously tested in-person and on-site workshop training into a suite of easy to follow, step by step videos where I'll show you my secrets to LinkedIn success.